Office of Budget
The Office of Budget develops, implements and administers budgetary and program planning functions, including:
- budget formulation,
- the presentation and support of the budget through the Congressional appropriation process,
- budget execution and analysis,
- reprogramming actions, and
- appropriation fund control/distribution,
- budgetary assessments and impacts of implementing future FRA plans and programs.
The Office of Budget supports the Chief Financial Officer as the prinicpal representative to the Office of the Secretary (OST), Office of Management and Budget (OMB), Government Accountability Office (GAO), and Congressional committees for budgetary affairs.