C3RS in the News
NCTD Partners with NASA and FRA on Safety Program https://www.progressiverailroading.com/safety/news/NCTD-partners-with-NASA-FRA-on-safety-reporting-program--58363
Trains Magazine - Learning From Mistakes, A decade after it started, FRA's Confidential Close Call Program wins praise. Read the article
- SEPTA Joins FRA's Confidential Close Call Reporting System (C3RS). Find out more
- SEPTA, unions agree to implement close-call reporting system. Find out more
- Close Call updates at Long Island Railroad newsletter. Find out more
- Chicago Metra focusing on safety from the top down. Find out more
- Keolis Transportation Peer Review Team – Inside C3RS – Find out more
- All Metra’s labor unions agree to implement the close call reporting system. Find out more
- Metra expands major safety reporting system - labor and management work with FRA to bolster train safety. Find out more
- Reporting Safety Hazards. Find out more
- Metro-North Railroad Implements Confidential Close Call Reporting System. Find out more
- FRA Research Results report shows C3RS contributes to safety and safety culture improvements at one site. Find out more
- FRA C3RS program implemented in Boston. Find out more
- MBTA, Keolis, unions agree to implement close-call reporting system. Find out more
- Metro-North Railroad joins C3RS.
- Long Island Rail Road joins C3RS.
- Amtrak publishes new C3RS monthly newsletter Find out more
- 2014 C3RS User Group Meeting. Best practices, learnings, and peer-to-peer stupport. Find out more
- Strasburg Rail Road joins C3RS.
- Confidential Close Call Reporting System reaches milestone Find out more on page 8.
- Amtrak expansion to include mechanical employees
- Another C3RS site improves safety at midterm Find out more
- How confidential reporting systems work Find out more
- Feds order MTA to create employee reporting system, improve safety Find out more
- Confidential Close Call Reporting System expanding at Amtrak Find out more
- Safety culture oversight at NJT spotlights C3RS Find out more
- Promoting a positive safety culture Find out more
- Amtrak expansion to add Transportation Communications Union (TCU)
- Developing an effective corrective action process: lessons learned from operating a Confidential Close Call Reporting System Find out more
- FRA's Szabo: Safety gains keep on coming Find out more
Last updated: Sunday, November 17, 2019