Rail Crossing Locator Mobile Application
The Crossing Locator was developed to provide users with access to the highway-rail grade crossing database and map features from a mobile device. The tool allows users to locate crossings by USDOT Crossing ID, address or geo-location; access inventory records submitted by states and railroads; and view accident history.
Users can also select from multiple base map features and identify railroad crossings by special characteristics. Users may also use the app to find and call the Emergency Notification Number (ENS) in case of an emergency or a safety concern about a specific highway-rail grade crossing. The information accessed in the mobile application is derived from the Safety Data website using information submitted by States and Railroads.
The Crossing Locator App is currently available for your Apple and Android Devices.
IPHONES AND IPADS
Download it from The Apple APP Store.
ANDROID PHONES AND TABLETS
Download it from The Google Play Store.
Have questions about the Rail Crossing Locator?
Email Us: email@example.com
Railroad/Grade Crossing Materials
- U.S. DoT Crossing Inventory Form
- Guide for Preparing U.S. DOT Crossing Inventory Forms
- How to Access Crossing Inventory Data
- Manual of Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD)
- State Contacts for Grade Crossing Inventory
- Railroad Contacts for Grade Crossing Inventory
- Model State Action Plan Resource Guide
- Grade Crossing Reports