- (-) Highway-Rail Grade Crossings (251)
- (-) Human Factors (209)
- (-) Signal and Train Control (181)
- (-) Operating Practices (115)
- (-) Rail and Infrastructure Integrity (83)
- (-) Work Schedule & Sleep Patterns (28)
- (-) USDOT National Highway-Rail Crossing Inventory (22)
- (-) Train Control (11)
- (-) Continuous Welded Rail (5)
Keywords: Freight Trains, Braking, Positive Train Control, Simulation Environment
Keywords: Rail suicide, suicide data, suicide data sources, data quality, human factors
Keywords: New Model for Highway-Rail Grade Crossing Accident Prediction and Severity
Abstract: FRA sponsored a research project to develop a new Accident Prediction and Severity Model for highway-rail grade crossings.
FRA sponsored a research project to develop a new Accident Prediction and Severity Model for highway-rail grade crossings.
Keywords: Work domain analysis, human-automation function allocation, rail, human factors, cognitive task analysis, Cab Technology Integration Laboratory, CTIL
Keywords: Automation, Positive Train Control, PTC, Trip Optimizer, TO, Cab Technology Integration Laboratory, CTIL, human error, human factors