The FRA eLibrary contains all the documents that are found throughout the FRA Public Website. Multiple pages on the website may link to the same eLibrary item based on its set of metatdata.
Can I find All FRA Documents in the Library?
Some "documents" may not appear here for the following reasons:
- Document resides on an external site for the record of source, links to the document are provided in context but not in the library as FRA does not maintain this record. This document lives on another website.
- Document has not yet been assigned keywords.
- Document is historical and has been removed from library to avoid confusion with current publications.
- Document is public affairs & policy related, such as press releases, speeches, testimony, or fact sheet. These press-related documents can now be found in the FRA Newsroom.
- Document is related to rules and notices. This information can now be found on the Rulemakings search and the Notices search, respectively.
Carbon Dioxide Emissions from Four Real World Inter-City Passenger Trips: A Comparison of Rail, Air, and Road Travel Modes by City Pair
Keywords: Carbon, greenhouse gas, operational emissions, transportation mode, Amtrak, climate change
Electronically Controlled Pneumatic Brake Device with Pneumatic Brake Emulation – Field Demonstration
Keywords: Air brake, brake controller, Car Control Device, CCD, Car ID module, Electronically Controlled Pneumatic, ECP, brakes, emergency application, end-of-train, EOT, full service application, graduated application, minimum service, graduated release, S-4200
FRA Categorical Exclusion Companion Guide
Keywords: Categorical Exclusion, Companion Guide, CE, NEPA, CE worksheet, environmental impact
Forms and Templates
Categorical Exclusion Worksheet
Keywords: Categorical Exclusion, CE, form, template, worksheet
Rail Safety Training Course for Law Enforcement
Keywords: Law enforcement, railroad training, trespassers, motorists, online video