The FRA eLibrary contains all the documents that are found throughout the FRA Public Website. Multiple pages on the website may link to the same eLibrary item based on its set of metatdata.
Can I find All FRA Documents in the Library?
Some "documents" may not appear here for the following reasons:
- Document resides on an external site for the record of source, links to the document are provided in context but not in the library as FRA does not maintain this record. This document lives on another website.
- Document has not yet been assigned keywords.
- Document is historical and has been removed from library to avoid confusion with current publications.
- Document is public affairs & policy related, such as press releases, speeches, testimony, or fact sheet. These press-related documents can now be found in the FRA Newsroom.
- Document is related to rules and notices. This information can now be found on the Rulemakings search and the Notices search, respectively.
PTC-related Outreach and Communication with the Industry
Keywords: Positive Train Control
Quarterly Progress Report Form – Positive Train Control Implementation
Correlating Material Properties to Puncture Resistance to Enhance the Safety and Security of Tank Cars
Abstract: In the Next Generation Railroad Tank Car Project, testing and analysis were performed on TC128B material as well as other tank car steels (e.g. A1011, A516-70). In a similar...
Advanced Tank Car Collaborative Research Program (ATCCRP)
Abstract: Over the last decade, there has been significant ongoing research to develop strategies for improving railroad tank cars so they can maintain tank integrity for more severe...
PTC Annual Report for 2015: Northeast Illinois Regional Commuter Railroad Corporation (Metra)
Keywords: PTC Annual Report
Abstract: As a result of the extension of the PTC implementation date and release of the revised PTCIP required by the change in the law, there is no valid PTCIP 2015 Year End Goal for this...