- (-) Waiver Requests (1)
- (-) Environmental Review Documents (1)
- (-) Other Reports (96)
- (-) Positive Train Control (49)
- (-) Hazardous Materials (32)
- (-) USDOT National Highway-Rail Crossing Inventory (10)
- (-) Rail and Infrastructure Integrity (7)
- (-) Railroad Rehabilitation & Improvement Financing (RRIF) (1)
Keywords: Positive Train Control
Correlating Material Properties to Puncture Resistance to Enhance the Safety and Security of Tank Cars
Abstract: In the Next Generation Railroad Tank Car Project, testing and analysis were performed on TC128B material as well as other tank car steels (e.g. A1011, A516-70). In a similar...
Abstract: Over the last decade, there has been significant ongoing research to develop strategies for improving railroad tank cars so they can maintain tank integrity for more severe...
Keywords: PTC Annual Report
Abstract: As a result of the extension of the PTC implementation date and release of the revised PTCIP required by the change in the law, there is no valid PTCIP 2015 Year End Goal for this...