The FRA eLibrary contains all the documents that are found throughout the FRA Public Website. Multiple pages on the website may link to the same eLibrary item based on its set of metatdata.
Can I find All FRA Documents in the Library?
Some "documents" may not appear here for the following reasons:
- Document resides on an external site for the record of source, links to the document are provided in context but not in the library as FRA does not maintain this record. This document lives on another website.
- Document has not yet been assigned keywords.
- Document is historical and has been removed from library to avoid confusion with current publications.
- Document is public affairs & policy related, such as press releases, speeches, testimony, or fact sheet. These press-related documents can now be found in the FRA Newsroom.
- Document is related to rules and notices. This information can now be found on the Rulemakings search and the Notices search, respectively.
CALIDOT Workstation Table Buy America Waiver Request
Keywords: Caltrans; IDOT; Procurement
Moving Map Displays: Using CTIL and Eye-Tracking Technologies to Measure Operator Glance Durations and Performance in Locomotive Cabs
Keywords: CTIL; CTILWEB; Automation; Distraction; Human-Error; Eye-tracking; Moving Map; iPad;
Abstract: Distraction is a growing problem in the cabs of modern locomotives. The 2008 commuter train collision at Chatsworth, CA resulting in 28 fatalities, points to the dangers of...
UPDATED Illinois Department of Transportation’s Request for a Buy America Waiver for Adjustable Hinges
Keywords: Buy America, Waiver, Hinges, Gate
Rhode Island Department of Transportation (RIDOT) and Amtrak Turnout/Crossover Components Buy America Waiver Decision
Keywords: Buy America, Turnouts, Crossover, Schwihag, Components
Sacramento California Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) System Buy America Waiver Decision
Keywords: Buy America, VRF, Variable Refrigerant Flow