The FRA eLibrary contains all the documents that are found throughout the FRA Public Website. Multiple pages on the website may link to the same eLibrary item based on its set of metatdata.
Can I find All FRA Documents in the Library?
Some "documents" may not appear here for the following reasons:
- Document resides on an external site for the record of source, links to the document are provided in context but not in the library as FRA does not maintain this record. This document lives on another website.
- Document has not yet been assigned keywords.
- Document is historical and has been removed from library to avoid confusion with current publications.
- Document is public affairs & policy related, such as press releases, speeches, testimony, or fact sheet. These press-related documents can now be found in the FRA Newsroom.
- Document is related to rules and notices. This information can now be found on the Rulemakings search and the Notices search, respectively.
National Grade Crossing Safety and Trespass Prevention Infographic March 2021
Keywords: grade crossing, trespassing, trespass prevention
Transportation Technology Center (TTC) - Unmanned Aircraft Systems
Keywords: Transportation Technology Center, TTC, Unmanned Aircraft Systems, UAS
Abstract: The Federal Railroad Administration (FRA) owns the Transportation Technology Center (TTC) in Pueblo, Colorado. Since its dedication as the High Speed Ground Test Center in 1971,...
Notice of Funding Availability - Grade Crossings, Positive Train Control, and Passenger Rail Corridor Plans
Keywords: NOFA; notice of funding availability; PTC; Positive Train Control; Grade Crossings; Passenger Rail; Passenger Rail Corridor Plans
Abstract: Notice of Funding Avialability (NOFA) - Selected Interciity Passenger Rail Grade Crossing Improvements, Positive Train Control Implementation Projects and Passenger Rail Corridor...
Frequently Asked Questions on LERB / OCRB
Keywords: LERB, review, certification
Abstract: This document is meant only as an aid in understanding the initial stage of FRA’s dispute resolution process, i.e., the Locomotive Engineer Review Board. For complete information...
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding How to Request FRA Review Beyond the LERB / OCRB
Keywords: LERB, certification, hearing, review
Abstract: NOTE: This document is meant only as an aid in understanding the administrative process beyond the Locomotive Engineer Review Board. For complete information as to the regulatory...