The FRA eLibrary contains all the documents that are found throughout the FRA Public Website. Multiple pages on the website may link to the same eLibrary item based on its set of metatdata.
Can I find All FRA Documents in the Library?
Some "documents" may not appear here for the following reasons:
- Document resides on an external site for the record of source, links to the document are provided in context but not in the library as FRA does not maintain this record. This document lives on another website.
- Document has not yet been assigned keywords.
- Document is historical and has been removed from library to avoid confusion with current publications.
- Document is public affairs & policy related, such as press releases, speeches, testimony, or fact sheet. These press-related documents can now be found in the FRA Newsroom.
- Document is related to rules and notices. This information can now be found on the Rulemakings search and the Notices search, respectively.
Reports to Congress
Railroad Carrier Employee Exposure to Radiation: Report to Congress
Keywords: Radioactive Waste (HLRW); Spent Nuclear Fuel (SNF)
Abstract: This report was prepared by the Federal Railroad Administration (FRA) following the specific mandate of Congress to investigate occupational exposures to ionizing radiation of...
Human Factors Circadian Rhythms Supplement
Abstract: Technical Bulletin G-03-O1 regarding this subject is rescinded and reissued using G-03-02.
Reissue of Hours of Service Signal Interpretations Booklet
Abstract: The booklet, "The Hours of Service Act and Signal Service" was originally issued by the Federal Railroad Administration in 1981. It was subsequently revised and reissued in 1983...