The FRA eLibrary contains all the documents that are found throughout the FRA Public Website. Multiple pages on the website may link to the same eLibrary item based on its set of metatdata.
Can I find All FRA Documents in the Library?
Some "documents" may not appear here for the following reasons:
- Document resides on an external site for the record of source, links to the document are provided in context but not in the library as FRA does not maintain this record. This document lives on another website.
- Document has not yet been assigned keywords.
- Document is historical and has been removed from library to avoid confusion with current publications.
- Document is public affairs & policy related, such as press releases, speeches, testimony, or fact sheet. These press-related documents can now be found in the FRA Newsroom.
- Document is related to rules and notices. This information can now be found on the Rulemakings search and the Notices search, respectively.
Denton County Transportation Authority C3RS IMOU
Abstract: Implementing Memorandum of Understanding for the Denton County Transportation Authority Confidential Close Call Reporting System Program
Section 610 Periodic Review of Railroad Accidents/Incidents: Reports Classification and Investigations (49 CFR Part 225)
Keywords: economic impact
Abstract: The purpose of this document is to provide information and further details on the determination of the economic impact on small entities of 49 CFR Part 225, Railroad Accidents/...
Human Capital Management
Leadership and Knowledge Management : Best Practices Guide
Abstract: The guide summarizes key principles that can guide the implementation of programs in these areas, provides examples of processes that have been utilized successfully in the public...
FRA Guide for Preparing Accident/Incident Reports
Keywords: Accident Reports, Incident Reports, Guidelines
Abstract: [From the Introduction] A railroad is required by Federal Railroad Administration (FRA) regulations at Title 49, Part 225 of the Code of Federal Regulations to use the current FRA...
Drug Testing Custody & Control Form
Keywords: Drug testing form