The FRA eLibrary contains all the documents that are found throughout the FRA Public Website. Multiple pages on the website may link to the same eLibrary item based on its set of metatdata.
Can I find All FRA Documents in the Library?
Some "documents" may not appear here for the following reasons:
- Document resides on an external site for the record of source, links to the document are provided in context but not in the library as FRA does not maintain this record. This document lives on another website.
- Document has not yet been assigned keywords.
- Document is historical and has been removed from library to avoid confusion with current publications.
- Document is public affairs & policy related, such as press releases, speeches, testimony, or fact sheet. These press-related documents can now be found in the FRA Newsroom.
- Document is related to rules and notices. This information can now be found on the Rulemakings search and the Notices search, respectively.
Highway-Rail Grade Crossing and Trespass Prevention: Compliance, Procedures, and Policies Programs Manual
Camp Car Rules Compliance Manual
Keywords: Camp Car Rules
Occupational Noise Exposure for Railroad Operating Employees 49 CFR Part 227 and Locomotive Cab Noise Standard 49 CFR Part 229.121
Keywords: Noise Compliance Manual
Abstract: This discipline-specific manual prescribes technical guidance to Federal and State Industrial Hygienists, Operating Practices and Motive Power & Equipment Inspectors and...
Title 49 CFR Part 234 Grade Crossing Signal System Safety Technical Manual
Abstract: The purpose of these regulations is to provide for the safety of users of highway-rail grade crossings, including motor vehicle occupants, non-motorized vehicle users, and...
The purpose of these regulations is to provide for the safety of users of highway-rail grade crossings, including motor vehicle occupants, non-motorized vehicle users, and...