The FRA eLibrary contains all the documents that are found throughout the FRA Public Website. Multiple pages on the website may link to the same eLibrary item based on its set of metatdata.
Can I find All FRA Documents in the Library?
Some "documents" may not appear here for the following reasons:
- Document resides on an external site for the record of source, links to the document are provided in context but not in the library as FRA does not maintain this record. This document lives on another website.
- Document has not yet been assigned keywords.
- Document is historical and has been removed from library to avoid confusion with current publications.
- Document is public affairs & policy related, such as press releases, speeches, testimony, or fact sheet. These press-related documents can now be found in the FRA Newsroom.
- Document is related to rules and notices. This information can now be found on the Rulemakings search and the Notices search, respectively.
Notice Rescinding FRA Emergency Order 18 Notice No. 1
Addresses suggested measures that railroads and employees should utilize to prevent work related errors and on-the-job accidents as a result of sleep disorders
Keywords: Fatigue Management; fatigue; sleep disorder; circadian rythm
Addressing Safety Practices to Reduce the Risk of Casualties caused by Failure to Activate the Available Two-Way End-of-Train Telemetry Device (Two-Way EOT) to Initiate an Emergency Break Application Beginning at the Rear of the Train when Circumstances R
Emergency Order Requiring Capability to Initiate Emergency Application of Air Brakes from the Head End and Rear of Trains.