- (-) Employee Fatalities (1)
- (-) Conference & Workshop (11)
- (-) Emergency & Safety (48)
- (-) Motive Power and Equipment (27)
- (-) Switching Operations (13)
- (-) Signal and Train Control (11)
- (-) Highway-Rail Grade Crossings (7)
- (-) Tracks & Structures (4)
- (-) Risk Reduction Program (3)
- (-) Braking Systems (2)
Ballast Defects and Conditions—Importance of Identification and Repair in Preventing Development of Unsafe Combinations of Track Conditions
Keywords: Safety Advisories, Track, Ballast
Abstract: FRA is issuing this safety advisory to emphasize the importance of timely repairing ballast defects and conditions on main tracks. FRA notes that ballast defects and ballast...
Importance of Clear Safety Procedures for Temporary Removal From Service of Highway-Rail Grade Crossing Warning Systems and Wayside Signal Systems
Abstract: FRA is issuing this Safety Advisory 2013–04 to reemphasize the importance of clear and precise railroad safety procedures to ensure the safety of the traveling public and railroad...
Keywords: kicking Cars, Safety Advisory, rolling equipment, flat switching
Abstract: FRA is publishing this Safety Advisory 2013-03 to make recommendations to railroads regarding the adoption of car-handling procedures during flat switching operations at certain...
Keywords: Continuous Welded Rail; CWR