- (-) Employee Fatalities (1)
- (-) Conference & Workshop (11)
- (-) Emergency & Safety (65)
- (-) Operating Practices (31)
- (-) Motive Power and Equipment (27)
- (-) Switching Operations (13)
- (-) Signal and Train Control (11)
- (-) Highway-Rail Grade Crossings (7)
- (-) Tracks & Structures (4)
- (-) Risk Reduction Program (3)
- (-) Braking Systems (2)
Ballast Defects and Conditions—Importance of Identification and Repair in Preventing Development of Unsafe Combinations of Track Conditions
Keywords: Safety Advisories, Track, Ballast
Abstract: FRA is issuing this safety advisory to emphasize the importance of timely repairing ballast defects and conditions on main tracks. FRA notes that ballast defects and ballast...
Keywords: crude by rail, HTUA, speed
Abstract: FRA is issuing this Emergency Order to require that trains transporting large amounts of Class 3 flammable liquid through certain highly populated areas adhere to a maximum...
Importance of Clear Safety Procedures for Temporary Removal From Service of Highway-Rail Grade Crossing Warning Systems and Wayside Signal Systems
Abstract: FRA is issuing this Safety Advisory 2013–04 to reemphasize the importance of clear and precise railroad safety procedures to ensure the safety of the traveling public and railroad...