- (-) Other (10)
- (-) Highway-Rail Grade Crossings (3)
- (-) USDOT National Highway-Rail Crossing Inventory (2)
- (-) Roadway Worker Protection (2)
- (-) Environmental Protection (2)
- (-) Railroad Rehabilitation & Improvement Financing (RRIF) (1)
- (-) State Rail Safety Participation (1)
- (-) Accident Reduction (1)
Forms and Templates
Keywords: Categorical Exclusion, CE, form, template, worksheet
Railworthiness Directive for Certain Railroad Tank Cars Equipped with Bottom Outlet Valve Assembly and Constructed by American Railcar Industries and ACF Industries.
Abstract: On September 30, 2016, FRA issued a Railworthiness Directive (Directive or RWD) to all owners of Department of Transportation (DOT) specification 111 general purpose tank cars....