- (-) Other (21)
- (-) Human Factors (10)
- (-) Work Schedule & Sleep Patterns (10)
- (-) Highway-Rail Grade Crossings (3)
- (-) Motive Power and Equipment (2)
- (-) Environmental Protection (2)
- (-) Rail and Infrastructure Integrity (1)
- (-) Signal and Train Control (1)
- (-) State Rail Safety Participation (1)
- (-) Accident Reduction (1)
Forms and Templates
Keywords: Categorical Exclusion, CE, form, template, worksheet
Railworthiness Directive for Certain Railroad Tank Cars Equipped with Bottom Outlet Valve Assembly and Constructed by American Railcar Industries and ACF Industries.
Abstract: On September 30, 2016, FRA issued a Railworthiness Directive (Directive or RWD) to all owners of Department of Transportation (DOT) specification 111 general purpose tank cars....
Railworthiness Directive for Railroad Tank Cars Equipped With Certain McKenzie Valve & Machining LLC Valves
Keywords: Railworthiness Directive; Hazerdous Materials; Valve; Tank Cars
Abstract: This Directive requires railroad tank car owners to replace unapproved valves currently installed in some tank cars. The valves in question are UNNR ball valves manufactured and...