The FRA eLibrary contains all the documents that are found throughout the FRA Public Website. Multiple pages on the website may link to the same eLibrary item based on its set of metatdata.
Can I find All FRA Documents in the Library?
Some "documents" may not appear here for the following reasons:
- Document resides on an external site for the record of source, links to the document are provided in context but not in the library as FRA does not maintain this record. This document lives on another website.
- Document has not yet been assigned keywords.
- Document is historical and has been removed from library to avoid confusion with current publications.
- Document is public affairs & policy related, such as press releases, speeches, testimony, or fact sheet. These press-related documents can now be found in the FRA Newsroom.
- Document is related to rules and notices. This information can now be found on the Rulemakings search and the Notices search, respectively.
13 Apr 2020
FRA Response to AAR-ASLRRA-APTA Emergency Waiver Request (49 CFR 240.127)
Subject Best Practices
Mr. Michael J. Rush, Ms. Jo Strang, Mr. Narayana Sundaram
24 Jan 2014
Forms and Templates
Self-Adaptive Scheduling Algorithm Calculator
Subject Continuous Welded Rail, Rail and Infrastructure Integrity
Keywords: Self-Adaptive Scheduling Algorithm