The FRA eLibrary contains all the documents that are found throughout the FRA Public Website. Multiple pages on the website may link to the same eLibrary item based on its set of metatdata.
Can I find All FRA Documents in the Library?
Some "documents" may not appear here for the following reasons:
- Document resides on an external site for the record of source, links to the document are provided in context but not in the library as FRA does not maintain this record. This document lives on another website.
- Document has not yet been assigned keywords.
- Document is historical and has been removed from library to avoid confusion with current publications.
- Document is public affairs & policy related, such as press releases, speeches, testimony, or fact sheet. These press-related documents can now be found in the FRA Newsroom.
- Document is related to rules and notices. This information can now be found on the Rulemakings search and the Notices search, respectively.
Grade Crossing Business Plan
Keywords: Grade Crossing, Business Plan, Trespass, Prevention, Safety
Abstract: With this plan, the FRA focuses on safety at or near highway-rail grade crossings and describes actions the agency will take over the next three years to support the...
With this plan, the FRA focuses on safety at or near highway-rail grade crossings and describes actions the agency will take over the next three years to support the...
CHSRA Letter to FRA Administrator Ronald L. Batory 3.4.19
Transportation Technology Center (TTC) - Unmanned Aircraft Systems
Keywords: Transportation Technology Center, TTC, Unmanned Aircraft Systems, UAS
Abstract: The Federal Railroad Administration (FRA) owns the Transportation Technology Center (TTC) in Pueblo, Colorado. Since its dedication as the High Speed Ground Test Center in 1971,...
The National Short Line Railroad Database Project, 1996-1997
Keywords: Data and Information Technology; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
Abstract: This project is dedicated toward creating an annual information base on short line and regional railroads. Due to the ever faster changing railroad system, the value of such...