- (-) Emergency & Safety (30)
- (-) Reference (13)
- (-) Hazardous Materials (27)
- (-) Highway-Rail Grade Crossings (9)
- (-) Emergency Notification Systems (2)
- (-) Engineer Certification (2)
- (-) Railroad System Oversight (1)
- (-) Railroad Safety Technical Training Standards (1)
- (-) Facilities & Test Equipment (1)
- (-) Drug and Alcohol Program (1)
Keywords: Police, Law Enforcement
Abstract: Highway-Rail Grade Crossing Accidents - Flyer - Law Enforcement
Highway-Rail Grade Crossing Accidents - Flyer - Law Enforcement
Keywords: Liquefied natural gas, compressed natural gas, greenhouse gas, emergency responders, hazardous materials
Abstract: To understand the properties and behavior of liquefied natural gas (LNG); identify LNG fuel tenders, locomotives, Tank Cars & Intermodal Portable Tanks; understand potential...
Keywords: Liquefied natural gas, compressed natural gas, greenhouse gas, knowledge, alternative fuels, hazardous materials
Abstract: The railroad industry is exploring the use of natural gas in liquid form (LNG) and in a compressed gas form (CNG) as alternative and supplemental locomotive fuels to diesel for...
Abstract: Internal training document for MP&E inspectors available to the industry.
Keywords: Transportation Technology Center, TTC, Unmanned Aircraft Systems, UAS
Abstract: The Federal Railroad Administration (FRA) owns the Transportation Technology Center (TTC) in Pueblo, Colorado. Since its dedication as the High Speed Ground Test Center in 1971,...