The FRA eLibrary contains all the documents that are found throughout the FRA Public Website. Multiple pages on the website may link to the same eLibrary item based on its set of metatdata.
Can I find All FRA Documents in the Library?
Some "documents" may not appear here for the following reasons:
- Document resides on an external site for the record of source, links to the document are provided in context but not in the library as FRA does not maintain this record. This document lives on another website.
- Document has not yet been assigned keywords.
- Document is historical and has been removed from library to avoid confusion with current publications.
- Document is public affairs & policy related, such as press releases, speeches, testimony, or fact sheet. These press-related documents can now be found in the FRA Newsroom.
- Document is related to rules and notices. This information can now be found on the Rulemakings search and the Notices search, respectively.
Information Guide on Positive Train Control in 49 CFR Part 236, Subpart I
Keywords: Positive Train Control, PTC, FAQ, RSIA
FRA Administrator’s Declaration of Emergency Situation: Novel Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19)
The FRA Administrator’s Declaration of Emergency Event: Hurricane Michael
Keywords: Hurricane Michael
Research Publications on Positive Train Control (PTC): January 2015-July 2018
Keywords: Research Publications on Positive Train Control (PTC)
Abstract: Research Publications on Positive Train Control (PTC)
The FRA Administrator’s Declaration of Emergency Event: Hurricane Florence
Keywords: Hurricane Florence