- (-) Conference & Workshop (9)
- (-) Emergency & Safety (17)
- (-) Reference (5)
- (-) Switching Operations (12)
- (-) Highway-Rail Grade Crossing Warning Systems (6)
- (-) Positive Train Control (5)
- (-) Rail and Infrastructure Integrity (5)
- (-) Track/Train Interactions (3)
- (-) Continuous Welded Rail (1)
Keywords: Research Publications on Positive Train Control (PTC)
Abstract: Research Publications on Positive Train Control (PTC)
Abstract: This graphic displays the anticipated year each railroad plans to complete implementation of PTC, as reported in the railroad’s revised PTC Implementation Plans approved as of...
Notice of Funding Availability - Grade Crossings, Positive Train Control, and Passenger Rail Corridor Plans
Keywords: NOFA; notice of funding availability; PTC; Positive Train Control; Grade Crossings; Passenger Rail; Passenger Rail Corridor Plans
Abstract: Notice of Funding Avialability (NOFA) - Selected Interciity Passenger Rail Grade Crossing Improvements, Positive Train Control Implementation Projects and Passenger Rail Corridor...
Keywords: kicking Cars, Safety Advisory, rolling equipment, flat switching
Abstract: FRA is publishing this Safety Advisory 2013-03 to make recommendations to railroads regarding the adoption of car-handling procedures during flat switching operations at certain...