- (-) Public Affairs & Policy (5)
- (-) Reference (10)
- (-) Engineer Certification (3)
- (-) Railroad System Oversight (3)
- (-) Safety Advisories (2)
- (-) Budget (2)
- (-) Emergency Notification Systems (2)
- (-) Railroad Rehabilitation & Improvement Financing (RRIF) (1)
- (-) Capital Planning (1)
- (-) Railroad Safety Technical Training Standards (1)
- (-) Facilities & Test Equipment (1)
Policy and Guidance
Abstract: On March 23, 2020, the Department of Transportation (DOT) Office of Drug and Alcohol Policy and Compliance (ODAPC) issued DOT Guidance on Compliance with Drug and Alcohol...
On March 23, 2020, the Department of Transportation (DOT) Office of Drug and Alcohol Policy and Compliance (ODAPC) issued DOT Guidance on Compliance with Drug and Alcohol...
Keywords: Economics, Finance, personal travel, goods movement, statistics
Abstract: The Intermodal Surface Transportation Efficiency Act (ISTEA) of 1991 established the Bureau of Transportation Statistics (BTS) within the U.S. Department of Transportation. This...
Abstract: Internal training document for MP&E inspectors available to the industry.
Keywords: Transportation Technology Center, TTC, Unmanned Aircraft Systems, UAS
Abstract: The Federal Railroad Administration (FRA) owns the Transportation Technology Center (TTC) in Pueblo, Colorado. Since its dedication as the High Speed Ground Test Center in 1971,...