- (-) Conference & Presentations (66)
- (-) Grants & Financial Assistance (43)
- (-) Positive Train Control (20)
- (-) Environmental Protection (4)
- (-) Artificial Intelligence (2)
- (-) Safety Performance Measures (2)
- (-) Highway-Rail Grade Crossing Warning Systems (1)
- (-) Rolling Stock (1)
- (-) Railroad Rehabilitation & Improvement Financing (RRIF) (1)
To search an exact document title or key phrase, place quotations around the text. Example: "U.S. Government Grade Crossing Research & Stakeholder Engagement" Entering keywords without quotations will search the eLibrary for all occurrences of the keywords.
Human Error Potential in Human-Automation Interaction: Investigations of Performance in the Locomotive Cab
Keywords: HF; Operator Performance; human performance; Cab Technology Integration Lab; CTIL; simulation; simulator; human-in-the-loop; PTC; Trip Optimizer; TO; workload
Abstract: The study was a simulator-based human-in-the-loop investigation of human-automation interaction, specifically with Positive Train Control (PTC) and Trip Optimizer (TO) systems...
The study was a simulator-based human-in-the-loop investigation of human-automation interaction, specifically with Positive Train Control (PTC) and Trip Optimizer (TO) systems...
Keywords: FY 2020 Federal-State Partnership for State of Good Repair Grant Program Webinar
Keywords: Introduction to NEPA and FRA’s Categorical Exclusions
Keywords: Positive Train Control, Collaboration Session,
Keywords: Section 106 Overview, Grantees