The FRA eLibrary contains all the documents that are found throughout the FRA Public Website. Multiple pages on the website may link to the same eLibrary item based on its set of metatdata.
Can I find All FRA Documents in the Library?
Some "documents" may not appear here for the following reasons:
- Document resides on an external site for the record of source, links to the document are provided in context but not in the library as FRA does not maintain this record. This document lives on another website.
- Document has not yet been assigned keywords.
- Document is historical and has been removed from library to avoid confusion with current publications.
- Document is public affairs & policy related, such as press releases, speeches, testimony, or fact sheet. These press-related documents can now be found in the FRA Newsroom.
- Document is related to rules and notices. This information can now be found on the Rulemakings search and the Notices search, respectively.
Human Error Potential in Human-Automation Interaction: Investigations of Performance in the Locomotive Cab
Keywords: HF; Operator Performance; human performance; Cab Technology Integration Lab; CTIL; simulation; simulator; human-in-the-loop; PTC; Trip Optimizer; TO; workload
Abstract: The study was a simulator-based human-in-the-loop investigation of human-automation interaction, specifically with Positive Train Control (PTC) and Trip Optimizer (TO) systems...
The study was a simulator-based human-in-the-loop investigation of human-automation interaction, specifically with Positive Train Control (PTC) and Trip Optimizer (TO) systems...
Section 106 Railway Comment for Railway Rights-of-Way
Keywords: Section 106 of the National Historic Preservation Act, FAST Act
Abstract: The Federal Railroad Administration hosted the fourth annual FRA Rail Program Delivery Meeting - a 1.5-day conference for grantees, railroad representatives, federal oversight...
Railroad Rehabilitation & Improvement Financing (RRIF) Outreach Presentation
Keywords: RRIF Outreach Presentation; RRIF
All Aboard Florida : Intercity Passenger Rail Project : Orlando to Miami, Florida
Abstract: As identified by AAF, the purpose of the Project is to provide reliable and convenient intercity passenger rail transportation between Orlando and Miami, Florida, by extending (...