The FRA eLibrary contains all the documents that are found throughout the FRA Public Website. Multiple pages on the website may link to the same eLibrary item based on its set of metatdata.
Can I find All FRA Documents in the Library?
Some "documents" may not appear here for the following reasons:
- Document resides on an external site for the record of source, links to the document are provided in context but not in the library as FRA does not maintain this record. This document lives on another website.
- Document has not yet been assigned keywords.
- Document is historical and has been removed from library to avoid confusion with current publications.
- Document is public affairs & policy related, such as press releases, speeches, testimony, or fact sheet. These press-related documents can now be found in the FRA Newsroom.
- Document is related to rules and notices. This information can now be found on the Rulemakings search and the Notices search, respectively.
U.S. Government Grade Crossing Research & Stakeholder Engagement
Keywords: Crossing Research, Stakeholder Engagement, ILCAD 2019, Engineering, Innovation
Section 106 Railway Comment for Railway Rights-of-Way
Keywords: Section 106 of the National Historic Preservation Act, FAST Act
Abstract: The Federal Railroad Administration hosted the fourth annual FRA Rail Program Delivery Meeting - a 1.5-day conference for grantees, railroad representatives, federal oversight...
FRA Buy America and Related Requirements Webinar Presentation
Keywords: Buy America
Abstract: The topic of this technical assistance webinar was FRA Buy America requirements. The target audiences included FRA grantees and their partners. Linda Martin, FRA Senior...
The topic of this technical assistance webinar was FRA Buy America requirements. The target audiences included FRA grantees and their partners. Linda Martin, FRA Senior...
Remote, webinar, DC