- (-) Conference & Presentations (15)
- (-) Other (9)
- (-) Signal and Train Control (11)
- (-) Highway-Rail Grade Crossings (5)
- (-) Commuter (2)
- (-) Accident Reduction (2)
- (-) Motive Power and Equipment (2)
- (-) Railroad Rehabilitation & Improvement Financing (RRIF) (2)
- (-) Rail and Infrastructure Integrity (1)
Keywords: signaling, grade crossing, traffic signals
Abstract: The Federal Railroad Administration hosted the fourth annual FRA Rail Program Delivery Meeting - a 1.5-day conference for grantees, railroad representatives, federal oversight...
Railworthiness Directive for Certain Railroad Tank Cars Equipped with Bottom Outlet Valve Assembly and Constructed by American Railcar Industries and ACF Industries.
Abstract: On September 30, 2016, FRA issued a Railworthiness Directive (Directive or RWD) to all owners of Department of Transportation (DOT) specification 111 general purpose tank cars....
Keywords: RRIF Outreach Presentation; RRIF
Keywords: Buy America MTA PTC Positive Train Control RRIF
Railworthiness Directive for Railroad Tank Cars Equipped With Certain McKenzie Valve & Machining LLC Valves
Keywords: Railworthiness Directive; Hazerdous Materials; Valve; Tank Cars
Abstract: This Directive requires railroad tank car owners to replace unapproved valves currently installed in some tank cars. The valves in question are UNNR ball valves manufactured and...