The FRA eLibrary contains all the documents that are found throughout the FRA Public Website. Multiple pages on the website may link to the same eLibrary item based on its set of metatdata.
Can I find All FRA Documents in the Library?
Some "documents" may not appear here for the following reasons:
- Document resides on an external site for the record of source, links to the document are provided in context but not in the library as FRA does not maintain this record. This document lives on another website.
- Document has not yet been assigned keywords.
- Document is historical and has been removed from library to avoid confusion with current publications.
- Document is public affairs & policy related, such as press releases, speeches, testimony, or fact sheet. These press-related documents can now be found in the FRA Newsroom.
- Document is related to rules and notices. This information can now be found on the Rulemakings search and the Notices search, respectively.
Information Guide on Positive Train Control in 49 CFR Part 236, Subpart I
Keywords: Positive Train Control, PTC, FAQ, RSIA
National Grade Crossing Safety and Trespass Prevention Infographic March 2021
Keywords: grade crossing, trespassing, trespass prevention
Human Error Potential in Human-Automation Interaction: Investigations of Performance in the Locomotive Cab
Keywords: HF; Operator Performance; human performance; Cab Technology Integration Lab; CTIL; simulation; simulator; human-in-the-loop; PTC; Trip Optimizer; TO; workload
Abstract: The study was a simulator-based human-in-the-loop investigation of human-automation interaction, specifically with Positive Train Control (PTC) and Trip Optimizer (TO) systems...
The study was a simulator-based human-in-the-loop investigation of human-automation interaction, specifically with Positive Train Control (PTC) and Trip Optimizer (TO) systems...
PTC Collaboration Session: Fifth of Six in 2019 and 2020
Keywords: Positive Train Control, Collaboration Session,
U.S. Government Grade Crossing Research & Stakeholder Engagement
Keywords: Crossing Research, Stakeholder Engagement, ILCAD 2019, Engineering, Innovation