The FRA eLibrary contains all the documents that are found throughout the FRA Public Website. Multiple pages on the website may link to the same eLibrary item based on its set of metatdata.
Can I find All FRA Documents in the Library?
Some "documents" may not appear here for the following reasons:
- Document resides on an external site for the record of source, links to the document are provided in context but not in the library as FRA does not maintain this record. This document lives on another website.
- Document has not yet been assigned keywords.
- Document is historical and has been removed from library to avoid confusion with current publications.
- Document is public affairs & policy related, such as press releases, speeches, testimony, or fact sheet. These press-related documents can now be found in the FRA Newsroom.
- Document is related to rules and notices. This information can now be found on the Rulemakings search and the Notices search, respectively.
Revised Accident Investigation Guidelines
Implements the following changes in the Accident Investigation Guidelines that curently reside in Part JV, Chapter 9 of the RRS General Manual
Revised Inspection Source Codes
Accident Investigation Guidelines
Abstract: General Compliance Manual Part IV, Chapter 9 These guidelines explain the categories of accidents and incidents FRA investigates, and provide general guidance on the forms or...
Use of Prescription and/or Over-the-Counter Medications by Railroad Covered Service Employees Assessment of Possible Impact on Accident/Incidents