The FRA eLibrary contains all the documents that are found throughout the FRA Public Website. Multiple pages on the website may link to the same eLibrary item based on its set of metatdata.
Can I find All FRA Documents in the Library?
Some "documents" may not appear here for the following reasons:
- Document resides on an external site for the record of source, links to the document are provided in context but not in the library as FRA does not maintain this record. This document lives on another website.
- Document has not yet been assigned keywords.
- Document is historical and has been removed from library to avoid confusion with current publications.
- Document is public affairs & policy related, such as press releases, speeches, testimony, or fact sheet. These press-related documents can now be found in the FRA Newsroom.
- Document is related to rules and notices. This information can now be found on the Rulemakings search and the Notices search, respectively.
Grade Crossing Business Plan
Keywords: Grade Crossing, Business Plan, Trespass, Prevention, Safety
Abstract: With this plan, the FRA focuses on safety at or near highway-rail grade crossings and describes actions the agency will take over the next three years to support the...
With this plan, the FRA focuses on safety at or near highway-rail grade crossings and describes actions the agency will take over the next three years to support the...
CHSRA Letter to FRA Administrator Ronald L. Batory 3.4.19
Measuring Personal Travel and Goods Movement
Keywords: Economics, Finance, personal travel, goods movement, statistics
Abstract: The Intermodal Surface Transportation Efficiency Act (ISTEA) of 1991 established the Bureau of Transportation Statistics (BTS) within the U.S. Department of Transportation. This...
Notice of Funding Availability - Grade Crossings, Positive Train Control, and Passenger Rail Corridor Plans
Keywords: NOFA; notice of funding availability; PTC; Positive Train Control; Grade Crossings; Passenger Rail; Passenger Rail Corridor Plans
Abstract: Notice of Funding Avialability (NOFA) - Selected Interciity Passenger Rail Grade Crossing Improvements, Positive Train Control Implementation Projects and Passenger Rail Corridor...
American Short Line and Regional Railroad Association (ASLRRA) Employee On Duty (EOD) Safety Reports – December 2013