- (-) Forms and Templates (30)
- (-) Reports (286)
- (-) High-Speed Passenger Rail (99)
- (-) Signal and Train Control (96)
- (-) Grants & Financial Assistance (77)
- (-) Conductor Certification (29)
- (-) Work Schedule & Sleep Patterns (28)
- (-) Train Control (14)
- (-) Roadway Worker Protection (6)
- (-) Risk Assessment (6)
- (-) Continuous Welded Rail (3)
The FRA eLibrary contains all the documents that are found throughout the FRA Public Website. Multiple pages on the website may link to the same eLibrary item based on its set of metatdata.
Can I find All FRA Documents in the Library?
Some "documents" may not appear here for the following reasons:
- Document resides on an external site for the record of source, links to the document are provided in context but not in the library as FRA does not maintain this record. This document lives on another website.
- Document has not yet been assigned keywords.
- Document is historical and has been removed from library to avoid confusion with current publications.
- Document is public affairs & policy related, such as press releases, speeches, testimony, or fact sheet. These press-related documents can now be found in the FRA Newsroom.
- Document is related to rules and notices. This information can now be found on the Rulemakings search and the Notices search, respectively.
Squaw Creek Southern 242 Program Approval Letter
Florida Georgia Historical Museum 242 Program Approval Letter
V & S Railway 242 program approval letter
Locomotive Horn Detectability at Closely-Spaced Highway-Rail Grade Crossings
Keywords: Highway-rail, grade crossing, locomotive horn, train horn, safety, quiet zone, railroad
Abstract: Researchers assessed the feasibility of altering the locomotive horn sounding pattern of repetition at each crossing in a series of closely-spaced grade crossings by exploring...
Researchers assessed the feasibility of altering the locomotive horn sounding pattern of repetition at each crossing in a series of closely-spaced grade crossings by exploring...
CALTRAIN 242 Program Approval Letter