The FRA eLibrary contains all the documents that are found throughout the FRA Public Website. Multiple pages on the website may link to the same eLibrary item based on its set of metatdata.
Can I find All FRA Documents in the Library?
Some "documents" may not appear here for the following reasons:
- Document resides on an external site for the record of source, links to the document are provided in context but not in the library as FRA does not maintain this record. This document lives on another website.
- Document has not yet been assigned keywords.
- Document is historical and has been removed from library to avoid confusion with current publications.
- Document is public affairs & policy related, such as press releases, speeches, testimony, or fact sheet. These press-related documents can now be found in the FRA Newsroom.
- Document is related to rules and notices. This information can now be found on the Rulemakings search and the Notices search, respectively.
SOFA Switching Fatality and Severe Injury Update 4th Quarter 2018
Abstract: Switching Operations Fatality Analysis (SOFA) • A voluntary, non-regulatory, railroad-safety partnership of representatives from AAR, ASLRRA, BLET, FRA, and UTU-SMART-TD • Seeks...
SOFA Switching Fatality and Severe Injury Update 3rd Quarter 2018
SOFA Switching Fatality and Severe Injury Update 2nd Quarter 2018
2017 Grade Crossing Research Needs Workshop
Keywords: Railroads, highway-rail, grade crossing, research needs, rail safety, rail research
Abstract: At this workshop, subject-matter experts shared best practices, identified research needs and discussed new strategies for reducing grade crossing incidents and fatalities.
At this workshop, subject-matter experts shared best practices, identified research needs and discussed new strategies for reducing grade crossing incidents and fatalities.
Fatal Accident Patterns - Hours of Day