- (-) Conference & Presentations (20)
- (-) Reports (778)
- (-) Environmental Protection (655)
- (-) Best Practices (69)
- (-) Highway-Rail Grade Crossing Warning Systems (49)
- (-) Risk Reduction Program (18)
- (-) Autonomous (4)
- (-) Drug and Alcohol Program (2)
- (-) Railroad Rehabilitation & Improvement Financing (RRIF) (1)
The FRA eLibrary contains all the documents that are found throughout the FRA Public Website. Multiple pages on the website may link to the same eLibrary item based on its set of metatdata.
Can I find All FRA Documents in the Library?
Some "documents" may not appear here for the following reasons:
- Document resides on an external site for the record of source, links to the document are provided in context but not in the library as FRA does not maintain this record. This document lives on another website.
- Document has not yet been assigned keywords.
- Document is historical and has been removed from library to avoid confusion with current publications.
- Document is public affairs & policy related, such as press releases, speeches, testimony, or fact sheet. These press-related documents can now be found in the FRA Newsroom.
- Document is related to rules and notices. This information can now be found on the Rulemakings search and the Notices search, respectively.
Carbon Dioxide Emissions from Four Real World Inter-City Passenger Trips: A Comparison of Rail, Air, and Road Travel Modes by City Pair
Keywords: Carbon, greenhouse gas, operational emissions, transportation mode, Amtrak, climate change
Compilation of State Laws and Regulations Affecting Highway-Rail Grade Crossings, 7th Edition
Keywords: grade crossings; crossing consolidation; crossing closure; warning devices; passive; active; driver; trespassing; vandalism
Abstract: Highway-Rail Grade Crossing Warning Systems, Highway-Rail Grade Crossings, Trespasser Programs Keywords
Highway-Rail Grade Crossing Warning Systems, Highway-Rail Grade Crossings, Trespasser Programs
Rail Crossing Violation Warning Application – Phase II
Keywords: Grade crossing, Connected Vehicles, CV, Dedicated Short-Range Communications, DSRC, Global Navigation Satellite Systems, GNSS, real-time kinematic, RTK, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, IEEE 1570, Rail Crossing Violation Warning, RCVW, t
Abstract: Using Connected Vehicle ideas, the Rail Crossing Violation Warning system design can potentially enhance and transform rail crossing safety.
Using Connected Vehicle ideas, the Rail Crossing Violation Warning system design can potentially enhance and transform rail crossing safety.
Automated Train Operations (ATO) Safety and Sensor Development
Keywords: Automated train operations, ATO, sensor platform, SP, locomotive onboard sensor platform, locomotive-borne sensor platform, autonomous, train, sensors
Environmental Review Documents
Long Bridge Project: Combined Final Environmental Impact Statement/Record of Decision and Final Section 4(f) Evaluation
Keywords: Long Bridge Project: Combined Final Environmental Impact Statement/Record of Decision and Final Section 4(f) Evaluation