The FRA eLibrary contains all the documents that are found throughout the FRA Public Website. Multiple pages on the website may link to the same eLibrary item based on its set of metatdata.
Can I find All FRA Documents in the Library?
Some "documents" may not appear here for the following reasons:
- Document resides on an external site for the record of source, links to the document are provided in context but not in the library as FRA does not maintain this record. This document lives on another website.
- Document has not yet been assigned keywords.
- Document is historical and has been removed from library to avoid confusion with current publications.
- Document is public affairs & policy related, such as press releases, speeches, testimony, or fact sheet. These press-related documents can now be found in the FRA Newsroom.
- Document is related to rules and notices. This information can now be found on the Rulemakings search and the Notices search, respectively.
Quiet Zone Locations by City and State
Keywords: Quiet Zones, Locations
Abstract: The purpose of this report is to provide latest information of Quiet Zone Locations by City and State as of 4/15/2020.
The purpose of this report is to provide latest information of Quiet Zone Locations by City and State as of 4/15/2020.
Reports to Congress
FRA Report to Congress: FY21 Q3 CRISI/Fed State Grant Status
Keywords: CRISI, Fed State, Fed-State, Federal State Partnership, Congress
Railroad Employee Fatalities Investigated by the Federal Railroad Administration in 1977
Keywords: Analysis, Cause of Accidents, Employee Deaths
Abstract: This report details accidents that results in railroad employee fatalities during 1977. Each entry includes a description of the accident, the circumstances surrounding it,...
Section 610 Periodic Review of Railroad Accidents/Incidents: Reports Classification and Investigations (49 CFR Part 225)
Keywords: economic impact
Abstract: The purpose of this document is to provide information and further details on the determination of the economic impact on small entities of 49 CFR Part 225, Railroad Accidents/...
Northeast Illinois Regional Commuter Railroad Corporation METRA: Focused Safety Assessment Report
Keywords: Metra, safety audit
Abstract: The Federal Railroad Administration (FRA) conducted an intensive, focused safety assessment of the Northeast Illinois Regional Commuter Railroad Corporation (Metra) after three...