The FRA eLibrary contains all the documents that are found throughout the FRA Public Website. Multiple pages on the website may link to the same eLibrary item based on its set of metatdata.
Can I find All FRA Documents in the Library?
Some "documents" may not appear here for the following reasons:
- Document resides on an external site for the record of source, links to the document are provided in context but not in the library as FRA does not maintain this record. This document lives on another website.
- Document has not yet been assigned keywords.
- Document is historical and has been removed from library to avoid confusion with current publications.
- Document is public affairs & policy related, such as press releases, speeches, testimony, or fact sheet. These press-related documents can now be found in the FRA Newsroom.
- Document is related to rules and notices. This information can now be found on the Rulemakings search and the Notices search, respectively.
Training, Qualifiication, and Oversight for Safety-Related Railroad Employees Compliance Guide
Keywords: 243, Training
Abstract: Compliance guide for 49 CFR 243 - Training, Qualification, and Oversight of Safety-Related Railroad Employees
Hours of Service Compliance Manual; Freight Operations
Keywords: Hours of Service
Abstract: This manual provides clarification on hours of service requirements found in the HSL, Title 49 CFR Part 228, Hours of Service Recordkeeping, and FRA hours of service...
This manual provides clarification on hours of service requirements found in the HSL, Title 49 CFR Part 228, Hours of Service Recordkeeping, and FRA hours of service...
Revised Accident Investigation Guidelines
Implements the following changes in the Accident Investigation Guidelines that curently reside in Part JV, Chapter 9 of the RRS General Manual
Revised Inspection Source Codes