The FRA eLibrary contains all the documents that are found throughout the FRA Public Website. Multiple pages on the website may link to the same eLibrary item based on its set of metatdata.
Can I find All FRA Documents in the Library?
Some "documents" may not appear here for the following reasons:
- Document resides on an external site for the record of source, links to the document are provided in context but not in the library as FRA does not maintain this record. This document lives on another website.
- Document has not yet been assigned keywords.
- Document is historical and has been removed from library to avoid confusion with current publications.
- Document is public affairs & policy related, such as press releases, speeches, testimony, or fact sheet. These press-related documents can now be found in the FRA Newsroom.
- Document is related to rules and notices. This information can now be found on the Rulemakings search and the Notices search, respectively.
Denton County Transportation Authority C3RS IMOU
Abstract: Implementing Memorandum of Understanding for the Denton County Transportation Authority Confidential Close Call Reporting System Program
C3RS Inside the Rail Newsletter Issue 1
C3RS Inside the Rail Newsletter Issue 2
C3RS Inside the Rail Newsletter Issue 3
Reports to Congress
Report to the House and Senate Authorizing Committees: Study of Methods to Improve or Correct Station Platform Gaps
Keywords: ADA Regulations, mitigation strategies
Abstract: Section 404 of the Railroad Safety Improvement Act of 2008 (RSIA) requires that the U.S. Department of Transportation complete a study to determine, " . . . the most safe,...