The FRA eLibrary contains all the documents that are found throughout the FRA Public Website. Multiple pages on the website may link to the same eLibrary item based on its set of metatdata.
Can I find All FRA Documents in the Library?
Some "documents" may not appear here for the following reasons:
- Document resides on an external site for the record of source, links to the document are provided in context but not in the library as FRA does not maintain this record. This document lives on another website.
- Document has not yet been assigned keywords.
- Document is historical and has been removed from library to avoid confusion with current publications.
- Document is public affairs & policy related, such as press releases, speeches, testimony, or fact sheet. These press-related documents can now be found in the FRA Newsroom.
- Document is related to rules and notices. This information can now be found on the Rulemakings search and the Notices search, respectively.
Railroad Industry Workforce Development Survey
Keywords: Technology adoption and impact, rail safety training, rail industry survey, rail education, rail industry diversity, workforce, workforce development
Denton County Transportation Authority C3RS IMOU
Abstract: Implementing Memorandum of Understanding for the Denton County Transportation Authority Confidential Close Call Reporting System Program
Railroad Right-of-Way Vehicle Incursion Prevention Research
Keywords: grade crossing, right-of-way incursion, rail, vehicle incursion, railroad safety
Abstract: Researchers evaluated whether high-visibility markings could deter vehicles from mistakenly turning onto the tracks at grade crossings.
Researchers evaluated whether high-visibility markings could deter vehicles from mistakenly turning onto the tracks at grade crossings.
Industry Survey of Bolsters and Side Frames Removed from Service
Keywords: Bolster, side frame, casting, survey, steel
Abstract: Transportation Technology Center, Inc. (TTCI) conducted an industry survey of defective bolsters and side frames removed from service. Scrapped components (approximately 70...
Transportation Technology Center, Inc. (TTCI) conducted an industry survey of defective bolsters and side frames removed from service. Scrapped components (approximately 70...
Demographic Profile of Intentional Fatalities on Railroad Rights-of-Way in the United States
Keywords: trespassing, trespass, railroad, intentional death, suicide, right-of-way, fatality