The FRA eLibrary contains all the documents that are found throughout the FRA Public Website. Multiple pages on the website may link to the same eLibrary item based on its set of metatdata.
Can I find All FRA Documents in the Library?
Some "documents" may not appear here for the following reasons:
- Document resides on an external site for the record of source, links to the document are provided in context but not in the library as FRA does not maintain this record. This document lives on another website.
- Document has not yet been assigned keywords.
- Document is historical and has been removed from library to avoid confusion with current publications.
- Document is public affairs & policy related, such as press releases, speeches, testimony, or fact sheet. These press-related documents can now be found in the FRA Newsroom.
- Document is related to rules and notices. This information can now be found on the Rulemakings search and the Notices search, respectively.
Petition to Review Emergency Order 15
Kicking Cars and Going Between Rolling Equipment During Flat Switching Operations
Keywords: kicking Cars, Safety Advisory, rolling equipment, flat switching
Abstract: FRA is publishing this Safety Advisory 2013-03 to make recommendations to railroads regarding the adoption of car-handling procedures during flat switching operations at certain...
Following Procedures When Going Between Rolling Equipment
Keywords: locomotive; RCL; accident; fatality; RCO
Equipment Fouling Adjacent Tracks
Keywords: HF; Human Factor; Part 218; shoving
Signal Recording Devices for Highway-Rail Grade Crossing Active Warning Systems that are Interconnected with Highway Traffic Signal Systems
Keywords: I�96�10; I�96�11 ; NTSB; active railroad warning systems