- (-) Accidents & Fatalities (33)
- (-) Directives (2)
- (-) Forms and Templates (17)
- (-) Hazardous Materials (37)
- (-) Work Schedule & Sleep Patterns (10)
- (-) USDOT National Highway-Rail Crossing Inventory (2)
- (-) Environmental Protection (2)
- (-) Continuous Welded Rail (1)
- (-) Rail and Infrastructure Integrity (1)
Forms and Templates
Keywords: Categorical Exclusion, CE, form, template, worksheet
Keywords: derailment; CSX Transportation; Princeton, IN; precautionary evacuation; hazmat; LPG
Abstract: At approximately 8:12 p.m., EDT, CSX Transportation (CSX) freight Train Q513-17, operating southbound on the CSX CE&D Subdivision, derailed 22 loaded and 1 empty mixed-freight...
Keywords: Accident Investigations, CSX, Hazardous Materials
Abstract: On December 8, 2017, at 2:08 p.m., EST, eastbound CSX Transportation (CSX) mixed freight Train Q40407, consisting of 3 locomotives and 141 cars (66 loads/75 empties), derailed 31...
Keywords: Accident Investigations, UP
Abstract: On August 15, 2017, at 1:27 p.m., CDT, an eastbound Union Pacific Railroad (UP), mixed-freight train operating under Train QNPINP 14 (Train 1), struck the rear-end of a standing...
Keywords: derailment; CSX Transportation; Hyndman, PA; evacuation; hazardous material; fire; LPG
Abstract: At 4:52 a.m., EDT, CSX Transportation (CSX) eastward Train Q38831 (Q388) derailed 32 cars, with the general pile up near Milepost (MP) BF 192.3 on Main Track No. 2 of CSX’s...