- (-) Accidents & Fatalities (22)
- (-) Reference Materials (9)
- (-) Highway-Rail Grade Crossings (24)
- (-) Tracks & Structures (2)
- (-) Capital Planning (1)
- (-) Evaluation (1)
- (-) Railroad System Oversight (1)
- (-) Railroad Safety Technical Training Standards (1)
- (-) Facilities & Test Equipment (1)
- (-) Drug and Alcohol Program (1)
Keywords: Police, Law Enforcement
Abstract: Highway-Rail Grade Crossing Accidents - Flyer - Law Enforcement
Highway-Rail Grade Crossing Accidents - Flyer - Law Enforcement
Keywords: grade crossing incident; highway-rail grade crossing collision; Union Pacific; Athens, TX; school bus
Abstract: At 4:06 p.m., CST, a Union Pacific Railroad Company (UP) westbound mixed freight train MPBLF-24 (Train 1), with 2 engines and 54 cars, collided with a southbound Athens...
Keywords: grade crossing incident; Amtrak; Crozet, VA; fatalities
Abstract: At approximately 11:16 a.m., EST, a westbound National Passenger Railroad Corporation (Amtrak) passenger train traveling on single main track in TCS territory collided with a...
Keywords: Economics, Finance, personal travel, goods movement, statistics
Abstract: The Intermodal Surface Transportation Efficiency Act (ISTEA) of 1991 established the Bureau of Transportation Statistics (BTS) within the U.S. Department of Transportation. This...
Abstract: Internal training document for MP&E inspectors available to the industry.