- (-) Accidents & Fatalities (10)
- (-) Conference & Workshop (9)
- (-) Switching Operations (10)
- (-) Operating Practices (6)
- (-) Crashworthiness - Tank Car (2)
- (-) Positive Train Control (2)
- (-) Motive Power and Equipment (2)
- (-) Highway-Rail Grade Crossing Warning Systems (1)
- (-) Occupant Protection (1)
- (-) Tracks & Structures (1)
Keywords: derailment; CSX Transportation; New London Township, Ohio; Huron County, Ohio;
London Township, OH
Keywords: derailment; BNSF Railway; Cloquet, MN; track; equipment
Abstract: At 11:25 a.m., CST, BNSF Railway (BNSF) freight train C-BTMCOB0-13B (Train 1), derailed near Cloquet, Minnesota. The derailment occurred as Train 1 operated westbound on the Lakes...
Keywords: derailment; BNSF Railway Company; Saginaw, TX; human factors
Abstract: At approximately 1:30 a.m., CDT, BNSF Railway (BNSF) derailed 18 railcars in the Saginaw, Texas Yard, at Milepost (MP) 351.4 on the Ft. Worth Subdivision. The switch crew handling...
Keywords: derailment; Amtrak; DuPont, WA; Cascades passenger train service; fatalities; human factors
Abstract: At 7:33 a.m., PST, southbound National Railroad Passenger Corporation (Amtrak) Passenger Train Number 501 (Train 501) derailed in an 8-degree, 22-minute, left-hand curve at...
Keywords: Accident Investigations, PTC, Metro North
Abstract: On May 18, 2017, at 4:54 p.m., EDT, westbound Metro-North Commuter Railroad Company (MNCW) commuter Train No. 1373, originating from Stamford, Connecticut, and destined for Grand...