- (-) Accidents & Fatalities (26)
- (-) Conference & Workshop (9)
- (-) Other (7)
- (-) Highway-Rail Grade Crossings (25)
- (-) Switching Operations (10)
- (-) Crashworthiness - Tank Car (2)
- (-) Environmental Protection (2)
- (-) Commuter (1)
- (-) Accident Reduction (1)
- (-) State Rail Safety Participation (1)
Forms and Templates
Keywords: Categorical Exclusion, CE, form, template, worksheet
Keywords: grade crossing incident; highway-rail grade crossing collision; Union Pacific; Athens, TX; school bus
Abstract: At 4:06 p.m., CST, a Union Pacific Railroad Company (UP) westbound mixed freight train MPBLF-24 (Train 1), with 2 engines and 54 cars, collided with a southbound Athens...
Keywords: derailment; BNSF Railway Company; Saginaw, TX; human factors
Abstract: At approximately 1:30 a.m., CDT, BNSF Railway (BNSF) derailed 18 railcars in the Saginaw, Texas Yard, at Milepost (MP) 351.4 on the Ft. Worth Subdivision. The switch crew handling...
Keywords: grade crossing incident; Amtrak; Crozet, VA; fatalities
Abstract: At approximately 11:16 a.m., EST, a westbound National Passenger Railroad Corporation (Amtrak) passenger train traveling on single main track in TCS territory collided with a...