- (-) Accidents & Fatalities (3)
- (-) Conference & Workshop (10)
- (-) Other (2)
- (-) Public Affairs & Policy (5)
- (-) Switching Operations (10)
- (-) Risk Reduction Program (6)
- (-) Railroad Rehabilitation & Improvement Financing (RRIF) (2)
- (-) State Rail Safety Participation (1)
- (-) Occupant Protection (1)
Keywords: derailment; BNSF Railway Company; Saginaw, TX; human factors
Abstract: At approximately 1:30 a.m., CDT, BNSF Railway (BNSF) derailed 18 railcars in the Saginaw, Texas Yard, at Milepost (MP) 351.4 on the Ft. Worth Subdivision. The switch crew handling...
Keywords: derailment; Amtrak; DuPont, WA; Cascades passenger train service; fatalities; human factors
Abstract: At 7:33 a.m., PST, southbound National Railroad Passenger Corporation (Amtrak) Passenger Train Number 501 (Train 501) derailed in an 8-degree, 22-minute, left-hand curve at...
Keywords: Buy America MTA PTC Positive Train Control RRIF