The FRA eLibrary contains all the documents that are found throughout the FRA Public Website. Multiple pages on the website may link to the same eLibrary item based on its set of metatdata.
Can I find All FRA Documents in the Library?
Some "documents" may not appear here for the following reasons:
- Document resides on an external site for the record of source, links to the document are provided in context but not in the library as FRA does not maintain this record. This document lives on another website.
- Document has not yet been assigned keywords.
- Document is historical and has been removed from library to avoid confusion with current publications.
- Document is public affairs & policy related, such as press releases, speeches, testimony, or fact sheet. These press-related documents can now be found in the FRA Newsroom.
- Document is related to rules and notices. This information can now be found on the Rulemakings search and the Notices search, respectively.
Northern Plains Railroad C3RS IMOU
Abstract: Implementing Memorandum of Understanding for the C3RS Program at Northern Plains Railroad
Implementing Memorandum of Understanding for the C3RS Program at Northern Plains Railroad
Belt Railway of Chicago Non-Operations IMOU
Abstract: Implementing Memorandum of Understanding for the Belt Railway of Chicago Non Operations crafts
Keywords: head-on collision, Norfolk Southern, Georgetown, KY
Abstract: On Sunday, March 18, 2018, at 11:14 p.m., EDT, southbound Norfolk Southern (NS) freight train 175T817 (Train 1) passed an absolute stop signal without authority and was struck...
Keywords: Accident Investigations, Union Pacific
Abstract: On February 3, 2017, at approximately 8:55 p.m., CST, southbound Union Pacific Railroad (UP) Coal Train CWTCL9-01, with 2 lead locomotives, 2 distributed power locomotives at the...