- (-) Accidents & Fatalities (10)
- (-) C3RS Documents (4)
- (-) Conference & Workshop (20)
- (-) Waiver Requests (1)
- (-) Passenger Rail (19)
- (-) Switching Operations (10)
- (-) Operating Practices (6)
- (-) Best Practices (3)
- (-) Railroad Safety Program Management (2)
- (-) Highway-Rail Grade Crossing Warning Systems (1)
Abstract: Implementing Memorandum of Understanding for the Belt Railway of Chicago Non Operations crafts
Abstract: Implementing Memorandum of Understanding for the Denton County Transportation Authority Confidential Close Call Reporting System Program
Keywords: derailment; BNSF Railway Company; Saginaw, TX; human factors
Abstract: At approximately 1:30 a.m., CDT, BNSF Railway (BNSF) derailed 18 railcars in the Saginaw, Texas Yard, at Milepost (MP) 351.4 on the Ft. Worth Subdivision. The switch crew handling...
Keywords: Derailment, Accident, New York, NS, Freight Trains
Abstract: On February 15, 2018, at approximately 4:07 p.m., EST, eastbound Norfolk Southern freight train (NS) 28NH714 traveling on single main track in Traffic Controlled System (TCS)...