The FRA eLibrary contains all the documents that are found throughout the FRA Public Website. Multiple pages on the website may link to the same eLibrary item based on its set of metatdata.
Can I find All FRA Documents in the Library?
Some "documents" may not appear here for the following reasons:
- Document resides on an external site for the record of source, links to the document are provided in context but not in the library as FRA does not maintain this record. This document lives on another website.
- Document has not yet been assigned keywords.
- Document is historical and has been removed from library to avoid confusion with current publications.
- Document is public affairs & policy related, such as press releases, speeches, testimony, or fact sheet. These press-related documents can now be found in the FRA Newsroom.
- Document is related to rules and notices. This information can now be found on the Rulemakings search and the Notices search, respectively.
Safety Bulletin 2023-03; Train Collision Involving a Mis-Aligned Switch – Dark Territory
Keywords: hand-operated main track switches, non-signaled territory, mis-aligned switch, dark territory
Safety Bulletin 2023-02: Highway-Rail Grade Crossing and Shove Movement Accident
Keywords: pushing move, switching move, shoving move, qualification, SOFA
Safety Bulletin 2023-01: Switching Operation Accident
Keywords: switching, accident, Safety Bulletin, SOFA
Safety Bulletin 2022-01: Pre-Departure Inspections – Appendix D to 49 CFR Part 215
Keywords: visual inspection for protruding objects that may foul an adjacent track; angle iron
Conference & Workshop
Greater Boston Area Trespass Prevention Summit – PowerPoint Presentation – April 27, 2022
Keywords: : Trespass Prevention Summit, Boston, Presentation